DOUGLAS BURRY, ESQUIRE
Location: Mount Holly, NJ
Areas of Practice
Municipal & Government Law
- New Jersey
- United States District Court, District of New Jersey
- United States District Court, Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- Burlington County Bar Association
- Bachelor of Science, The Pennsylvania State University, University Park, Pennsylvania, 1988
- Juris Doctor, Rutgers University, Camden, New Jersey, 1996
Douglas Burry is Senior Counsel at Saponaro Law Group. He concentrates his practice on civil litigation, contracts, tax appeals, real estate and business counseling. He has successfully litigated cases in the state and federal courts of New Jersey and Southeastern Pennsylvania, the Pennsylvania Board of Claims, as well as the New Jersey Tax Court. Mr. Burry also has extensive experience mediating and arbitrating cases in order to bring matters to a satisfactory resolution without the need for extensive litigation.
Prior to joining Saponaro Law Group in 2012, Mr. Burry gained experience as a Litigation Associate at mid-sized and large area firms. He also served as a judicial law clerk to the Honorable Joseph F. Greene, Jr. in the New Jersey Superior Court, Camden Vicinage.